Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Sensory Bin

I love activities that are cheap and entertain my daughter for hours. Sensory bins can be made out of pretty much anything. I just went to the grocery store and bought what ever was on sale. (The pasta was BOGO!)


I got a turkey roasting pan for $1! I got two different types of pasta, wagon wheels and macaroni. I also got a bag of rice, a bag of black beans and small red beans. I mixed each whole bag of beans and half of the others. 


This is what ours looks like. I just put scoops in and gave her a muffin tin to fill.


And to make cleanup easier I spread a flat bed sheet, that we use for making forts, on the floor.
She had a blast! And it entertains ALL ages. My brother (who is 19 ) came over and got lost in playing with the bin!

After she played with it in the metal pan I poured it all in a container with a lid for storage and future use. (Pictured below)







No comments:

Post a Comment